|Mobile Home Fire in Pinebluff|
|By Assistant Chief Michael Gunther|
|June 30, 2019|
A home caught on fire in Pinebluff after a resident reportedly left an outside small fire unattended. The fire occurred Sunday afternoon on Jeans Loop Road.
The first fire crews on the scene reported smoke and flames coming from underneath the mobile home. Crews were able to get the fire under control quickly, but the home had suffered significant damage.
Firefighters remained on the scene for an extended period of time while they worked to expose the outside walls to knock down any hot spots and make sure the fire was completely out.
There were no injuries reported.
Responding to the scene were Pinebluff Fire Department, Aberdeen Fire & Rescue, Pinehurst Fire & Rescue, West End Fire & Rescue, and Southern Pines Fire & Rescue. Also responding were Moore County EMS, Pinebluff Police Department, and the Moore County Sheriff’s Department.